:)

January 10, 2006

Catching up #3: Merry Christmas!

Let's celebrate Yeshu's birthday! Yeshu is what Jesus is called here. Kind of like Hebrew for Yeshua.

















So, I started out Christmas by going to church on Christmas Eve. This is in the basement, where we ate Christmas dinner. There was roast chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, and even kimbap. I ate with chopsticks.
















Here's where we ate. There's no food in front of me, because I was sitting further down. I just sat there to get in the picture better.
















After I got home, I talked to my family via a webcam. There's my mom and grandfather.
















On Christmas Day, Dave threw a party. These are the pictures from that. There was quite a bit of drinking and dancing.
















Matt always looks happy to be dancing with a couple of girls.
















Here, Matt is demonstrating the Korean technique for "ddong-chim". In this excercise, you usually put your hands together and point out your index fingers; as though you're making a gun with your hand. Then, you ram your fingers up the nearest person's ass! In this case, Matt is preparing to use his whole hands, AND a cig. OUCH! That fag burns!
















Lots of goodies were made for Christmas Day.
















Leah was trying to make a ginger bread house, but she made a mess. I guess she is supposed to be sexy here.
















At any rate, I decided to make sure that the icing was the right flavour.
















I decided to get silly, and dance like a queen. Then, I pointed at the camera. Take that, camera!
















Yeah, well... that's enough of that.





















Turkey!

















The gift exchange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home