:)

December 09, 2005

Going to church

After I got back from Busan, I went to a late service at the church. It was all in Korean, but the forigners were invited. I actually fell asleep. I guess I was pretty tired from walking around Busan all day.

After church, Phil, Lee, Maru and myself went to a Jimjill-baang (sauna/bath house). We just sat around in some hot tubs and saunas and BSed for a while. We did a bit of karoke and ate some food too. It was super fun, but I'm really too lazy to write more about it right now.

Here's a couple pictures from church:
















That's Phil. He was made because I didn't have any photos of him from Kevin's birthday. I also left him at Tombstone playing poker today. I'm a bad friend... Sorry Phil!
















Here's the sanctuary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home