:)

December 06, 2005

Kevin's Birthday

Dateline 12/3/05 (I think): Kevin's Birthday

You'll have to excuse the "Cole's Notes" feel of this post. I'm feeling lazy.

My friend Phil (who, for some reason, didn't make it into any photos) and I, after playing a bit of X-Box, met Kevin and friends at a restaurant; feasting on some cheesy fried rice. After finishing there, we wandered over to the Green Dragon restaurant for some soju mixers. Good stuff.

After enough soju mixes, some of us had enough liquid courage to sing in a nori ba-ang (karaoke room). Of course, we had to drink some beer to keep our throats moist.

Naturally, because we were singing, we got into the mood for dancing. So, we were off to a night club.

Here's some photos of the night.

















Kevin was wearing a super cool birthday hat.
















I like my Team Canada shirt! Thanks for the Christmas present! Sorry that I couldn't wait until Christmas to open the present (notice the singular usage here?) I had. :)

My shaggy hair is quite attractive, in my opinion, as well.
















Kevin was belching out some good tunes for the anxious crowd.
















N-I-G-H-T-C-L-U-B-B-I-N-G

















In Da Club
















These photos look cool with the weird light effects going on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Canada shirt...Do you miss the canadian winter?

December 09, 2005 3:13 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home