:)

November 12, 2005

I'm going to have a great RIB dinner.

After playing the offer over and over in my head for the week and a half month, I've decided to go for it.

I've accepted a job as an ESL teacher in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

I know, I know. The Middle East is apparently dangerous. I'm not worried at all though. I mean, South Korea is technically still at war with North Korea. The North could invade at any time. It's just a cool new job in an exciting new city.

The pay is the main reason. The offer is for $4112 USD a month, tax free. Plus my flight is paid for as well as my accomodations. Where else could I make this much money by teaching kids English? I well even have my own private chauffer to take me from my apartment to the school everyday, as well as for my daily shopping needs, etc. I think that's so cool!

Anyway, this is just a quick post because I'm so busy with everything right now (as you can imagine)! Hopefully I'll find the time for another update on this soon!

To celebrate, I'm going to go out for ribs tonight. Aren't ribs great?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you crazy!!!! You'll be their rib dinner...Get your ass home. Chaufeur you'll need one there and that's the only time you'll get to see the outside of your apt...You best be kidding, you are aren't you

November 12, 2005 11:01 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, cool...

November 13, 2005 5:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Awesome Mike!

Aren't ribs great?

November 13, 2005 5:55 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like RIBS much, some kinds are just nasty!!!!
MOM grrrr

November 14, 2005 12:39 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Blake! Enough of those RIBS as I want my sister to live a sane life for many many more years. Take care of yourself!
A Molly

November 14, 2005 3:13 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home