:)

November 07, 2005

Guy Fawkes Day

Following a fun day of riding my motorcycle around the countryside, I met some of my friends "under the bridge" for Guy Fawkes day. If you're not from England, which I am not, then you might not know who the hell Guy Fawkes was. I certainly did not. Apparently, in 1605, a guy names Guy Fawkes was part of a group led by someone named Robert Catesby in an attempt to blow up the Protestant leaders of England in Westminster Palace, in order to re-install the Catholic faith as the official faith in England. Guy Fawkes was found under the palace, next to 36 kegs of gunpowder. So, for the past 400 years, the crazy Brits have celebrated his "heroics". We did likewise on Saturday night.

Unfortunately, I didn't bother to take pictures of the fireworks. I did have fun setting them off though.
















Here's the crew, under the bridge.
















There's some of Ulsan at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home