:)

October 30, 2005

Sauerkraut: German Kimchi

I came across this great website today, showing me how to make sauerkraut. It doesn't sound too hard, so maybe I'll give it a go.

Here's the link: http://www.wildfermentation.com/makingsauerkraut.htm


In other news, it's Hallowe'en time! Tombstone and Benchwarmers bars are having their Hallowe'en bashes tonight, and I did not go. Why was that, you might ask?

Because I FINALLY got myself a copy of NHL 06 for my X-Box! One of the guys I know here just had his brother visit him. He brought his brother Canadian copies of NHL 06 and NFL Madden 06. I already had Madden copied onto my X-Box, but I'd been seaching unsuccessfully for the new NHL game (I already had the Sega version; NHL 2K6) since it was released. Now I have it. I am a happy man.

I spent tonight making the Blake version of the '05/'06 Calgary Flames. The starting line is this:


Centre: Blake Cheslock
Right Wing: Jarome Iginla
Left Wing: Jeff Sandelli
Defense 1: Neal Boudreau
Defense 2: Darcy Boudreau
Starting Goalie: Mike Nerino

That looks like a stacked line to me. Mike and Jeff are two of my good friends from Dryden, and Neal and Darcy are my cousins. I made Neal and Darcy bald, with huge mustaches. They look mean as hell. They are always fighting and kicking ass, just like the Hanson brothers from the movie "Slap Shot". Jarome has been the best player in the NHL since 1995. Calgary also has a new GM this year. His name is John Boudreau (my uncle). Looks like the cup will definetely be coming to Calgry this season. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home