:)

October 10, 2005

The restaurant above Dave's place

There's a pretty good Korean BBQ restaurant that just opened above Dave's place. We've eaten there a couple of times. This is what we had last time.
















Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Meat...
















This little squid won't be swimming anymore...


















As a side note... :)

I finally have my visa confirmation number. Now I can work legally! I just have to take it to a Korean embassy or consulate of my choice outside of South Korea, and then they get me my new E2 work visa.

North Korea here I come!

I didn't tell anyone this, but I made myself a little deadline. If I didn't have my visa number by today (Monday), I was going to start aggresively applying for jobs in Taiwan. I'm almost a bit sad that I won't be doing that now. Heh heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOO, not North Korea!!!
mom

October 10, 2005 8:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home