:)

October 03, 2005

Birthday Eve in Pusan

The group of us (Matt, Vicky, Dave, John, Darren, Nathan and myself) headed out into the Busan night. It was not only the weekend of my birthday, but also of Vicky and John. We hit up a couple of bars, called Soul Trane and Velvet Underground (to which I'd been before).

Soul Trane was fun, because they had a live band. They played things like CCR, Steppenwolf, etc. Good classic rock. The highlight of the night was an arm wrestling contest between Dave and a big Korean guy.

I was so tired by the time that we got to Velvet Underground, that I actually fell asleep on a chair in the club! Crazy!

Here are the pics:
















It's a regular (western) looking Pizza Hut! Usually they are one floor of a large building, not their own building.
















The big city lights of Busan (Pusan).
















Nathan is striking a pose.
















There's the band that played at Soul Trane.
















There's Vicky, John, Darren, Nathan and a waitress.
















Dave and the Korean guy are attracting quite the crowd!
















There you go Jeff.
















It's the Vinyl Underground. Actually, I'm not really into this club. There's way to many foreigners!!!
















...and where are all of the girls!?! Get me out of this Euro sausagefest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home