:)

September 27, 2005

Housewarming party

Last Saturday, we had a pretty kick ass party here. Good times where had, and I took many pictures. Rather than write, I'm just going to post the pictures.
















As usual, I made some sushi. Don't forget the vinegar and sugar!
















Here's Matt and Sonja, both looking good for the camera.
















John is busy munching on some nachos.
















She's smiling now, but just wait until the nocho-breath hits her!

















Isn't this a great bar?

















Dave definetely thinks so.
















Matt is liking Mario Kart on the X-Box.
















We have a fully stocked kitchen!
















Han doesn't want his picture taken. John is so busy that he doesn't notice.
















I caught you on the camera!





















This is where you can get clean.
















This is where you do other business.

















Here's where you wash your clothes.
















Now both Matt and Sonja are into the video games.
















Look how happy video games make everybody!
















It's Dave, and he's doing stuff!
















I generally sleep here on the floor.
















Dave likes to sleep here, preferably with as many girls as possible.
















Just chillin' out with a beer.
















Video entertainment in the 21st century.
















Dave and Rhys have taken over the games now. Han is so amazed!
















Why is Rhys smiling? Is it the beer?
















Nope. It must be the girls that have just arrived!
















We're in full swing now.
















Hello, ladies!
















There's Ok-Young and Matt.
















Everyone's so amazed at whatever's over there.
















It's Kevin, pretending that he's cool.
















There's Han and myself after many beer. I'm too lazy to turn the picture around.
















Ohhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhh....
















This makes me happy. That's why I'm giving the "thumbs up"!
















May peace be with you.
















Ok-Young and Helen have large smiles for the camera!
















Matt and Michele are looking off into space.
















Yes, I am pointing at you three!


At this point, I had to put the camera away for fear of dropping it due to my swaggering walk. I hope you enjoyed looking at them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home