:)

September 27, 2005

Ulsan Motorbikes

I dropped by the motorbike shop that I deal with the other day just to BS with the guys there. While there, I took a few pictures with my new camera here they are, in all of their dark glory:


















They have a small, but varied selection here. There's everything from local Hyosungs, to Honda and Yamaha bikes, to Harley Davidson's. They are all substantially cheaper than they would be in Canada. I don't know why.
















Here's a new 650cc Hyosung bike. I think it was something like $6,000 US. In Canada, this thing would probably be around twice that.


































You really can't see much here, but at least the lights look cool!
















Here's the building where the bike shop is. Can you see the giant neon motorbike on the top of the building?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home