:)

October 03, 2005

Drinking with Matt

I was quite happy on Thursday night to meet up with my friend Matt. We took the subway and ended up in the Gyeongbokgung Palace area. I was hoping to show Matt "Yeon", which I had stumbled upon on my last trip to Seoul. Unfortunetely, we never did fine it. We ended up just grabbing a few beer from a corner store and drinking at a table on the side of the street for a few hours. Our main topic of conversation was... Jesus.

There's nothing quite like having a "cheers to Jesus", as you're drinking your beer!

















Gyeongbokgung Palace at night.
















Wow, another McDonald's...
















Another night shot.

















A street near Matt's place.
















Some skycrapers near Matt's place.
















Some mountain that I saw on Friday.
















A closer view of the same mountain. I think it looks awesome in the mist and cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home