:)

January 03, 2006

Catching up #1: It snowed in Ulsan (Dec. 14/05)

Time for a bit of catch up. A lot has happened in the past few weeks, including some snow, a new computer, Christmas, New Years and a broken leg.

First of all, most of Korea had a lot of snow a few weeks ago. Ulsan and Busan were sparred, for the most part. We only saw snow on a couple of days. Currently (Jan. 3/06), there is no snow and the temperature is a few degrees above freezing. It really hasn't been too cold here, and I've been riding my motorbike up until a few days ago.

The pictures in this post are a collection of pictures ranging from my school, to the night lights of Ulsan, to the snowy night, and a couple of pictures from one of Dave's parties.

















Nathan and Helan, hanging out in the staff computer room.
















Here's a lesson I did on positional words. Most of the students had it down in a couple of weeks.
















I really do love all of the bright light at night in Asia.
















More pretty lights.
















Same, same.
















Who needs Christmas lights when you have this? Actually, I miss Christmas lights. There's not many of them here.
















Lights, lights, lights.
















A blurry John is amazed at the snow.





















I think I'm in gumdo. Really, I'm just pretending that I look cool.
















Matt, myself and I can't remember her name.
















John and I.
















The good 'ol snowball fight.
















A snow covered entryway to someone's townhouse.
















Leah and Ok-Young.
















I think her name is Steph. I can't really remember.



Bonus pic:
















Here's a picture that Kevin took of Phil and myself at his (Kevin's) birthday from a while back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a mouse on your shoulder/neck in the pic of you and Steph??? It's something furry!!

January 04, 2006 12:51 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

That's someone's head behind me.

January 04, 2006 2:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home