:)

January 04, 2006

Catching up #2: My new computer

This will be a boring post for most.


I have a bit of money now, so I decided that I've had enough of computer rooms and bought my own computer. Within a couple days, I had the internet all hooked up as well.

Here's what I bought:

3.0 GHz Pentium 4
1024 MB RAM
200 GB Hard Drive
NVidia GeForce 6600 Graphics Card; 128 MB
DVD-Recordable drive

This all came to about 700,000 won. It came with a nice black keyboard and black optical mouse as well. I bought some Creative 5.1 surround sound speakers and subwoofer for an additional 70,000 won, and I got a used 17" moniter for 20,000. I also got a good webcam, which I've been making good use of, for about 60,000 won. I have my older one here, but the picture was going on it.

The look my mother gave me when I first talked to her on it made the entire cost worth it.

Yes, I know. That was a candidate for the sappiest line ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Blake, I'm seong-youn ^^
You are in hospitar wite me

I don't speak english well but I like english because My hope is tourust like you

When you come 612 room I'm suprised but I like you because you are so kind for everyone ^^

I'm so impressive ^^ you seem that you have many adaptation and You like korea food,^^

Frankly I didn't like fast food, But I like fast food

You know a Chinese character more than me so I'm so ashmed

Blake I don't write in English any more

Sorry, See you in hospital

January 17, 2006 10:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home