:)

March 11, 2006

Goodbye kids!

My last day at work was on Thursday. Luckly, I was smart enough to take some pictures of some of my kids. I won't comment too much, I'll just post the pictures.

















Here is Elite English Academy, where I've been teaching English in Ulsan, South Korea.

















This is from the front desk, inside the academy. Hi Candice-Teacher!
















I'll miss every single one (well, almost) of these kids. I'll just let the pictures do the talking from here.

































































































































































5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
ive been readying ur blog since u made it i dont know how i came here first thou.lol
and just thought to say hi.
hope u have fun in japan too.
and keep blogging.
i think ur blog is kinda fun.haha
have a safe trip.

March 11, 2006 5:14 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Is this the same Han that I know, who I've partied with a few times?

Hey man, it's nice to see that you're with me here! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Don't worry, I'll keep writing and taking pictures.

Annyong!

March 11, 2006 5:19 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no. im a different Han in seoul i guess. hehe
anyways have fun!!!! post some pics of japanese girls too. lol

March 11, 2006 10:43 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your eyebrows are so interesting! Triangles!
Safe journey, and I hope you have a wonderful time in Japan. I love it there. I hope you enjoy your job, and soak in the culture.
Best of luck!
-J

March 12, 2006 12:21 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Thanks Han. I'll try to post some pics of cute J-girls for you!


My eyebrows are triangles? LOL
Thanks, I think.

March 12, 2006 12:42 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home