:)

April 30, 2006

Yokohama Alpha

These pictures were all taken about a month ago, before the last set of Yokohama pictures. One day before, to be exact. On this trip, I went with my co-worker, Carl, and his family, Grace (wife) and Nathanael (son).
















Here's Carl's family, posing for a photo in the teacher's room at school.

















A cool looking shrine in Yokohama Chinatown.

















The same shrine, just past the gate.

















One of the many, many street stalls in Chinatown.

















I kind of like this picture, of Nathanael and myself. We're all serious looking.

















Now we're happy!

















Posing again!

















I don't really know why I needed to put up another picture of the Yokohama skyline.


















I thought this was neat. The highway is above the canal. It's like a magician cast a spell, and the highway magically rose up from the concrete ground.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I like pictures of skylines.

May 01, 2006 10:27 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

So do I, obviously.

I just wondered if I was over doing it with Yokohama! It is an impressive skyline.

May 01, 2006 12:01 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home