:)

January 28, 2006

Hoppin' around

I just dug up a few pictures that I haven't posted up, from the past few weeks. Enjoy.
















A restaurant that I went to with a bunch of my friends a couple of Saturdays ago.
















It was a really nice place. Better than most that I've seen in Korea.
















Inside, we ate beef stew. Good stuff.
















Here's a small izakiya (Japanese bar) near my place. Dennis and I went there for some food and drinks.
















I ate bugs (bondaegi/Silk worm larvae)! Also kabobs with fish, meat and veggies, along with udon noodle soup. We didn't forget the beer either!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ate bugs, how delicious! Not quite sure I could do that, or is that why you have the beer to wash it down? So "hope-along" how are you doing? What a sickly bunch - last week Homer was "squeeky" because he had some anasetic and could not meow for about a week. Needless to say the last few days he has been doing wonderfully. Let me know if you need kraft dinner instead of those bugs!

Aunt K

January 31, 2006 1:20 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home