:)

February 27, 2005

Nothing to report.

I don't have much to say, since I'm still waiting to find out when I leave for Korea. I've sent out all of my information to Korea, that they need, about two weeks ago so that my work visa could be processed. All I know is that my stuff has arrived there. Now I'm playing the waiting game. I'm getting pretty anxious waiting around to find out when I leave. This weekend is the second weekend in a row that my friends here have taken me out to party and wish me goodbye. I could get used to this...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Report about your packing! How much are you bringing and what??

February 28, 2005 8:57 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

You are so demanding... ;)

February 28, 2005 12:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Ha ha, I just saw that you added me to your links. Thanks for the lovely introduction! I feel famous.

Of all the korea blogs that there are I also only read Shawn's and Rory's. Isn't that funny? We're like twins.

I'll definitely add you to my links too, if you don't mind. :)

February 28, 2005 10:48 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Of course I don't mind.

Twins?

We just both know something good when we see it.

March 01, 2005 1:57 a.m.

 
Blogger Jessica said...

I am facing a catastrophe. I can't see my blog!! I don't think anyone else can see it either. Can you?

March 01, 2005 3:03 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

No, I can't. Weird. Have you tried to log into it and seen if you can still edit it?

Blogger.com probably has some sort of tech support that you can e-mail.

March 01, 2005 4:34 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me tooo!!!! blakey added me as well. fun? I think so...

March 02, 2005 4:06 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Of course I did. How could I not add you!?!

March 02, 2005 6:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home