:)

February 19, 2005

I'm bored.

I really don't have anything good to say. I'm still waiting to find out when I'm flying out of this cold country to the slightly less cold country of South Korea. I don't think that I'm going to bother bringing a winter coat; either because I'm a complete idiot or because I couldn't be bothered and think that it'll be warm enough not to have one. I'll bring my leather coat instead, because chicks dig leather. Yeah.

Since I have nothing else to say about crazy adventures in Korea, this post is finished. Who wants to read about someone elses life unless it contains interesting, funny or shocking stories? Not that mine doesn't have those...I'm just too lazy and inebriated to think of them right now. If you really want to read something interesting, funny and shocking, then click this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home