:)

February 11, 2005

What I need to work in South Korea.

Today was a good day in my steps towards spending way too long on a cigar with wings in the sky.

I recieved my notarized copy of my degree back in the mail from the Korean Consulate in Toronto. That means that I now have everything that I need in order to obtain an E2 work visa in South Korea.

1. Notarized copy of university degree. Check!
2. Official transcripts from my university. Check!
3. An up to date passport from an English-speaking country. Check!
4. Be a native speaker of English, or at least be able to fake it. Check!
5. Be actually willing to teach. Check!
6. Someone willing to legally hire me to work in South Korea. Check!

Looks like I have everything that I need! Now all that I need to do is sent this stuff in the mail to somewhere or other (well, items one and two).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home