:)

July 22, 2005

What I ate for supper; version 2.0
















It all started when I decided that frying up some mushrooms, onions, and a variety of bell peppers would be a good idea.
















Then I started cooking some rice. I only burned it a little bit. I had to add some more water so that I could mix in my next ingredient...
















A bag of curry powder! This bag lasted for three meals. It's pretty good stuff.
















Here is what a random Korean can of tuna looks like.
















This is what happens when you mix rice, curry powder, tuna and water together. You get curry-rice-tuna mush.
















I fried up the giant mushrooms as an appetizer.
















Hey, this actually turned out okay! I call it, "Curry-rice-tuna-mushroom-veggie dish". I ate both helpings in one sitting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks very good we'll expecting some Asian cuisine when you come home!!! You will come home someday won't you???? xo mom

July 22, 2005 5:49 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Someday. :)

July 22, 2005 12:55 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Blake, what the heck are you doing in Corea? You should be back here at home running your own ethnic cooking show- you could be the next Naked Chef, beer in hand! Your only issue would be the fear of fingers slipping up your bum!

August 10, 2005 12:26 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home