:)

July 16, 2005

What I ate for supper on Saturday

This is my spicy ramyeon noodle dish. Rhiannon, you can make this at home for mum and dad and eat just like I do in Korea. You'll be eating Blake-style Korean food!

First, I chop up part of a zucchini and a green pepper and begin to fry them. Then I add some baby tomatos. They taste good when they're hot and fried.















Second, I boil some water and add a package of ramyeon noodles. I dump in the spicy mix that comes with the noodles into the water. It makes the food hot and tasty.
















Third, I fried the ramyeon noodles in with the veggies for extra texture. If desired, I also add chicken, tuna or tofu.
















Now it's all ready to eat! Pick up your chopsticks and dig in. Mmmmmmmmmm. Spicy veggie ramyeon noodle dish.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake, you can cook me some when you get home. we will wash it down with Moosehead.

July 18, 2005 5:04 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

I miss Moosehead. At least I can get Molson Canadian here for a high price.

July 18, 2005 1:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really good, perhaps I qill get my chef to try it.

Aunt K

July 18, 2005 11:36 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Homer?

July 19, 2005 2:04 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No my two legged buddy. Maybe Honer would try eating it. Think he tried a frog yesterday, cause I found it dead on the deck when I went to work.

Grandma says to say hi as she is on the phone as I type - slow day today!

July 21, 2005 5:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home