:)

July 03, 2005

Canada Day

Happy Birthday Dad!

I was supposed to go on a big Canada Day weekend beach/camping trip, but that didn't happen. The plan was to go to Tombstone on Friday night, get served breakfast there in the morning and then hop on a bus to Jung-ja (45 mins north of Ulsan, still in city limits) to go to the beach.

When I went to Tomber, people just kept bringing me drinks like it was my birthday. I didn't make it until morning. I woke up at home on Saturday just after lunchtime.

Being the good sport that I am, I jumped onto my bike and rode up the coast to Jung-ja. I couldn't find anyone. Apparently, they all came back to Ulsan before lunch. Some beach trip they had. Anyway, I had a fun time by myself just wandering around Jung-ja and the ocean side. Here's the pictures. I call the collection, "Foggy Day at the Beach":













1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That looks nice. I wish I was near the beach. Booo.

July 05, 2005 3:11 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home