:)

July 22, 2005

Plug for Rory's online Korean cookbook

I take a lot of my writing ideas from Rory, of What Not to do in Asia. He writes some funny shit. It's generally more funny than my funny shit. His latest post had me in tears. So much so, that the Korean guy on the computer next to me at this PC room looked at me with great concern while trying to find the English words to ask me why I was crying, laughing and grabbing my crotch all at the same time. I was trying to find the Korean words to tell him to read this funny site. Neither of us were successful. Go to his site right now and read "What not to cook: Dogshit Nachos". If you don't cry, laugh and grab your crotch all at the same time, then it's your loss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey mate, how's it shaking?

July 27, 2005 6:25 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Who's this? Matt?

July 27, 2005 10:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home