:)

August 31, 2005

Chicken a la Blake

This post can either be called "What Not to Cook in Korea", or "How to Rip Off an Idea from a Fellow Blogger". It's your choice.
















First off, I started to fry up some chicken pieces that I bought for 4000 won. This is about a third of what came in the package.

















Then I cut up some potatoes and threw them in hot oil. Gotta love that hot oil.

















Then, I added the cheapest veggie that I can find in Korea and diced it up. I am now "Super Onion Breath Man"!

















Mmmmmmmmm... Super giant Asian mushroom of some sort. I love frying these things up. They're so tasty.

















My special sauce (ie. ketchup and brown sugar).

















Here, I added the special sauce to the mix.

















Oh, ya.

















Here is everything on the plate. Just add the chopsticks and enjoy!

Come to think of it, I've been living here for 5 1/2 months and I still don't own a fork. I have a spoon, a large chopping knife, and a lot of chopsticks.

















Don't forget the giant beer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so was it good and tasty?? What did you enjoy most the food or the OB???
XO mom

August 31, 2005 5:23 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home