:)

June 03, 2007

Ochanomizu Station

I thought I'd share a couple photos of one of the cooler-looking train stations in Tokyo; Ochanomizu Station.

















Here's the orange-coloured Chuo-line train, with the skycrapers of Iidabashi in the background.



















Here's a shot of the station itself.



BTW, some people might be wondering why I haven't posted in a while, or talked about my girlfriend (6 months now...) or even mentioned where I work. Well, I just don't feel the need; especially regarding where I work. I teach English in Tokyo, but beyond that I just won't say. There are enough people around who read blogs on the net that I'd rather not get caught saying something critical about who I work with/for... at least until after I have new people I work with or for. My family and friend all know where I am, or would if they asked. ;) As for not posting much... well, I'm just lazy. I've seen so many temples, shrines, trees, Asian people picking their noses, etc., in the past two plus years that I just don't feel like taking pictures of and talking about them all. I might get into the habit of updating often again, and I hope I do, but we'll just have to wait and see how energetic I get about it. I will post picture and talk about where I go on my travels, as that's always interesting to someone (probably me in 10 years time).

Cheers, and happy reading/picture viewing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Juls said...

Wow. Nice pictures and experience for you pal.

October 25, 2012 12:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home