:)

August 31, 2006

Earthquake

I'm back in Japan after spending a bit of time in Canada. I'll throw up pictures soon.

In the meantime, today I felt my strongest earthquake yet. It was a 4.8 on the Richter scale, with the epi-centre right under Tokyo Bay. I haven't heard of any major damage or anything, so I guess all is well. The building I was doing a teaching course in really shook. It felt cool. I kind of liked it.

:)


Time for bed now, as it's 8:30pm and the jet lag has been making me feel tired since I woke up this morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake, didn't know you address so here's a Thank you very much from Phil and I for the gifts you brought us. Your so thoughtful as you mature. What a man!!! We miss you and your Mom & Dad!!
Take Care and don't make Mom worry, keep in touch always!!
Love,
Candace & Phil

September 21, 2006 11:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home