:)

September 06, 2005

Typhoon Nabi

School was canceled today. We are having a typhoon. It's called Super Typhoon Nabi. That means butterfly in Korean.

After having a nice lunch with my friend Ok-Young, I went to work only to be told "no study" by my director's wife. They were busy calling all of the students, telling them not to come to English school today. Repeated shouts of "assa" were heard thoughout the city.

The rain started yesterday (Monday) at about noon. It kept getting heavier and heavier. Now today, 27 hours later, it's raining quite heavily with lots of wind. My umbrella broke because of it, so now I get to walk around with a broken umbrella. I'll probably just buy a new one.

Oh ya, the death toll is at 3 now (well, three missing people). That's according to CNN news. No worries mum, they're all in Japan. I live in Korea. Japan gets the worst of everything. We just get second dibs here. I'm totally safe.

















Oh ya, my camera broke too. Stupid hurricane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

It's sunny with blue skies up north!! Mwa ha ha

September 06, 2005 5:15 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home