:)

May 17, 2005


A foggy view of Daejeon from a mountain. This is the city that I went to last weekend. This is not a picture that I took. I shamelessly ripped it off a site called "Random Ramblings of Ryan". I have no idea who that guy is and I didn't bother to ask his permission to use his pics. I just took them. You can look at his site here: random guy named Ryan's site.

There's also some really nice pictures of Buddha's birthday celebrations at this site: www.maxwatson.comPosted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

If you would have asked, I would have generously let you use the photo. And since you put a link to my site, I got no complaints. Hope you enjoyed my new hometown.

May 20, 2005 10:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Haha, thanks Ryan. I wasn't really expecting you to end up at my site! I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll link you with my sidebar links.

Of course I'll take down anything that I rip off if that person finds out that I've used their photo(s) and is unhappy about it.

May 24, 2005 2:48 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home