:)

May 26, 2005

The internet photo thief strikes again!

In retaliation for having my camera stolen, I've not taking up the hobby of shamelessly robbing digital photographs from whoever that I see fit.

My latest victim is Mr. James Duggan.

At approximately 22:30, Russian Federation Zone 8 time, a website, under the alias of "MSN Spaces: Something Profound: Well... Maybe", was bloggeraped. It seems that the following 13 pictures were not taken by Astroboy, but were taken by someother person. This person is none other than the aforementioned Mr. Duggan. The aggressor in this shameless bloggerapery was the self convicted, not-quite-almost-famous, Astroboy in Korea (also known as Blake-teacher or "hey you!").

I'm sure that you'll read this soon enough James, so consider this a complement.

James, you have been bloggeraped!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Guess what? I have a possible Ulsan job offer.

May 27, 2005 7:18 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Which school? Maybe I know who works there.

May 27, 2005 12:56 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggeraped? But my ass doesn't feel like it's been violated. Thanks for the review Blake. I could use a little cross traffic I'm sure.

May 27, 2005 8:56 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home