:)

April 16, 2005

No camping for me.

I was supposed to go camping this weekend, but it never happened. I was originally going to meet my friend Lyndon at the bar on Friday night to discuss the plans of camping for Saturday. Before I left to meet him there, CJ(one of the girls in the pictures below) called me and told me to come over. After much beer and soju, I finally arrived at Cheers by 1am or so. Lyndon wasn't there, and I didn't wake up until a few hours after we would've left to go camping. Oh well, such is life. It was still a fun night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm I wonder if you have your priorities straight????? Have you remebered anything i taught you???

April 17, 2005 8:42 a.m.

 
Blogger Blake said...

Sometimes I remember to put the toilet seat down...

April 18, 2005 12:24 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home